Hilda Surtida Agunday, Attorney Law
The Law in her genes.
Bright in her own way!
- Hilda was a COCOFED scholar in college, graduating with magna cum laude honors with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Aquinas University , Legazpi City, Philippines.
- She placed second in the graduating class in law school at the University of Nueva Caceres College of Law, Naga City, Philippines.
Multi-faceted legal experience
Prior to immigrating to the U.S., Hilda was a trial attorney for the Philippine National Construction Corporation, handling labor and employment cases, civil case and criminal cases.
- Prior to being admitted to the State Bar of California in July 1995, Hilda was employed as the Senior Legal Assistant to the Head of the Real Assets Division of the FDIC Legal Department in Irvine, California, handling complex cases in corporate law, real estate law and banking law.
- Hilda has been practicing law in the U.S. since July 1995. Her current law practice is limited to immigration law.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Immigration Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- University of Southern California Legion Lex